How Do I...?
For Employees<< Back
- How do I get more information about becoming a correctional officer?
- How do I apply for a Correctional Officer position?
- How do apply for a non-security position?
- How do I download a state application?
- How do I make insurance changes?
- How do I enroll in a 401K/457 plan?
- How do I apply for Texas Income Protection Plan (TIPP) benefits?
- How do I find a Human Resources policy?
- How do I submit an open records request or employment verification?
- Fax: (936) 437-4140
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mail: 2 Financial Plaza, Ste. 600 Huntsville, TX 77340
- How do I contact the EAP?
- How do I contact the Veterans Liaison?
- How do I find a unit location?
Register for a CO pre-employment screening on our CO Calendar.
View open jobs on our Job Search.
Employees may contact their Human Resources representatives and/or the Employees Retirement System (ERS) directly at (877) 275-4377. Also, employees may create an ERS Online account and make their own insurance changes in the event of a Qualifying Life Event (QLE).
Employees may contact their Human Resources representatives and/or Empower Retirement at (800) 634-5091 or go to the website www.texasaver.com and sign up.
Employees should initiate the process by contacting (TIPP) at (800) 604-6230 during Summer Enrollment or in the event of a Qualifying Life Event (QLE).
Human Resources policies can be accessed from Human Resources policies.
To obtain public information related to HR matters, copies of employment records, or verification of employment, a written request must be sent through the TDCJ HR Records Department. Requests may be submitted via
Employees or family members of employees may contact the employee assistance program (Alliance Work Partners) for themselves or on behalf of a family member or co-worker at (800) 343-3822 or www.awpnow.com.
Go to the Veterans Liason office.
Through our online Unit Directory.