Rehabilitation Programs Division
Our Roadway to Freedom Program
Our Roadway to Freedom is an intervention and recovery program targeting offenders with a history of prostitution. Programming goals include exiting the lifestyle of prostitution; reintegration into the community in a safe and healthy environment and ending the generational cycle that so often accompanies this lifestyle.
- Program for females who have been sentenced to prison who have a current or past conviction for prostitution or a history of prostitution without a conviction.
- Participants volunteer to participate.
- 90-180 days remaining on sentence at time of enrollment.
- Identifying addictions and underlying causes
- Cognitive restructuring and intensive case management
- Recovery Coaching
TDCJ – RPD Director
Phone: (936) 437-2180