Sample Correctional Officer
Pre-Employment Test Questions
Have you put off applying for a Correctional Officer position because you dreaded taking the pre-employment test? Answering the sample test questions will help calm those ‘test jitters’ and will give you an idea of what to expect. It should only take approximately 20 minutes of your time, and the boost in confidence will be worth the effort.
The sample test questions cover the same five parts as the actual test, but only includes 20 total questions.
- Memory and Observation to 4 questions
- Situational Reasoning to 4 questions
- Reading Comprehension/Deductive Reasoning to 2 questions
- Verbal Reasoning to 4 questions
- Arithmetic to 6 questions
You will need to get a pencil with an eraser and some scratch paper for the arithmetic part. Then click the button below to take a step toward a career that offers stability and great benefits!
Answer sample test questions.